EAM360, a next-generation Native Mobile application service provider for Maximo proposes and implements solutions to optimize operational performance and process management for a leading Facility and Maintenance service provider. This case study highlights the characteristics of the solutions provided to the client and their benefits.
The client had multiple assets distributed geographically and there were increasing challenges in maintenance and operations at different levels. The scope included efficient Business Process management, Development of custom requirements and Application support from the mobile app which had to be rolled out across the sites in USA, India & UK. Some of the other key challenges were:
- Precisely capturing work time and travel time for the customer contracts with various premium pay requirements
- A shorter turnaround duration of 4 months for the implementation of the solution to meet the Organization Change requirements
- The implementation was required to be done completely remote to reduce overall costs.
As a leading EAM mobile solution provider, we assigned multiple features and components to a suite of role based applications. This assisted them with efficiently managing business processes across different locations from anywhere at any time. A few key solutions offered were:
- Automating the entire process between the execution of the customer agreements to billing.
- Help Desk & SLA Management: Ensure automatic assignment of SLAs to incidents based on inbound ticket parameters like priority, impact, urgency, department, etc.
- Work Planning to Execution Process: Planning and scheduling processes by providing necessary historical data for future analysis and asset reliability improvement activities.
- Inventory & Procurement Management: Manage planned and unplanned equipment maintenance, MRO inventory and material procurement through all-in-one system.
- Interface to Financial System: Analyze data about all types of assets and financial information for keeping standardized processes, financial stability, and equipment reliability.
- IBM Maximo 18.104.22.168
- IBM Maximo Service Provider
- EAM360 Service Provider Mobile App for Maximo
Implementing a fully integrated EAM solution helped the team to successfully handle maintenance, operations, client support and business processes management. Following are a few key benefits experienced by the client after the deployment of our solution;
- Automation of the billing process using EAM360 Mobile helped to achieve on-time invoicing, which resulted in organized revenue generation and measuring the performance & profitability of contract projects.
- The travel & work time of employees was recorded accurately using the EAM360 Mobile app based on the activities, resulting in maximizing the productivity of the staff.
- Scan Bar code of Assets enabled to view the Asset history using the EAM360 Mobile app
- Route based inspection using EAM360 Mobile app for Maximo.
- Reduced stock-outs and excess stock accumulation, resulting in cost savings.